Search Engine Optimisation
We understand that SEO is a complicated process that requires keeping abreast of the latest requirements and taking an analytical approach. By allowing Little Big Voice to carry out your SEO, you'll have the time to concentrate on the aspects of your business that you know best. With 14 year's experience you can have the confidence to outsource your SEO to Little Big Voice.
We would ask you to remember that we design our optimisation campaigns around the precise needs of clients. The campaign that we develop for you will be the one that is most appropriate to your developing online presence. It’s success will be built on our collaboration with you, through all of its stages.
Here’s what’s included in a Little Big Voice campaign:
- Keyword Identification – We work with you to put together a list of popular keywords you’d like to be found under. At this stage we look at your competitors keywords, the competition and also monthly search volumes on Google.
- Analysis – Just about every website we work on has some problems which stop search engine spiders indexing and reading all the content efficiently. We go through your website with a fine tooth comb checking for errors.
- Content & Site Preparation – We have a good understanding of which keywords will highlight your message and how your site should be coded to make those search robots feel at home!
- Links – We carry out a thorough link building process, but remember, with links, it’s how good rather than how many. All our links are Google Penguin compatible - they won't get you penalised. Quality over quantity.
- Position Reporting – We email you a completely customised report every month – to show you your search engine positions now, and how they were in the past.
- Analytics Reporting - We also install analytics software giving you a wealth of information in a concise monthly report about who is visiting your website - where they came from, what keywords they used to find you, and how successful you are in converting visitors into leads and sales.
It’s a thorough process that involves a constant process of review and revision. Each week we review your search engine rankings, examine your site traffic reports and implement the appropriate tweaks.
How long does it all take?
On average between 2 and 3 months although we have achieved results in under 2 days, it’s very dependent on many factors. SEO takes time and patience. If your SEO company cheats the system or tries to take shortcuts, you’ll risk having your site removed from Google and other search engines.
To find out more information on our SEO plans or to discuss how we can help your business further, please call 020 8387 0071 or fill out our form.